Analysis of flags screen printing technology and its development trend
The banner is a kind of marginal science of social psychology and art. Its image marks the language, symbols and emblem of various classes of history, politics and psychology. In this paper, since only the trend of production process of the banner and the existing problems and the development of A.
The material for making flags is more than 98% of all kinds of textiles, which are printed by screen printing. However, there are not many enterprises producing flags in the textile system. There are hundreds of "national flag fixed production enterprises" in the country, which belong to the few of the textile system. It is difficult to study the technological level of improving the production of the flag. It is difficult to make the banner with its particularity. It is summed up in the following aspects: (1) the size of the flag is more than 100 times. (2) the banner from fabric, drifting, printing and dyeing, sewing and equipped with hanging devices can be considered as a systematic project of textiles. A production unit is difficult to complete and can only be made up in the East. (3) flag has both political meaning and many specific functions, so it is important for the quality of appearance and appearance. (4) most of the enterprises in the production of flags are distributed in small enterprises in all walks of life, and the technical equipment can not be fully equipped, which restrict the improvement of quality and the expansion of the quantity of production, and have no time to take care of the research.
Thus, it can be seen that there is still a process in the process of making the banner industry to modern industrialization, but the development is an inevitable trend. For this reason, this is a brief description and is willing to discuss with you together.
Analysis of flags screen printing technology and its development trend
Analysis of flags screen printing technology and its development trend
A banner type, outline
There are many kinds of flags and their uses are also different. They can be roughly divided into:
1. political: flag, flag, flag, flag etc.. But there are many flags and regional flags in the world, and they are complex in printing.
2., logo: enterprises, institutions, mass organizations, schools and so on, displaying the image of their units with wakeup emblem or text.
3., publicity: flag, cheerleading flag and flag for propaganda and morale.
4. ceremonial: sports team pennants, exchanging and reward for all kinds of flags and banners concierge.
5. at sea: signal flags, communication flags, and command flags are essential to ocean ships and naval vessels (each set of flags with 46 different shapes, colors and graphics).
There are also some other kinds of flags, which are widely distributed, such as coloured flags, etc. Among the five types of flags, except for the Chinese flag and the party flag of the Communist Party of China, the production enterprises are designated by the government departments, the other types of flags are distributed in all walks of life and are difficult to be counted.
Two. Review the history and present situation
Because of the historical management system, the production level of flag has been stagnant for a long time. The first five star red flag raised from the Tiananmen square in October 1, 1949 was made with red silk satin slit, and some areas are still using this method so far. Therefore, in people's ideology, the technology of making flags is "hand sewing, splicing, digging and embroidering" small handicraft industry. However, in fact, the five star flags of our country and the party flag of the sickle and axe are decorated with yellow five stars or party emblem on the red bottom, and the technology of sewing and digging can not meet the demand in appearance and output, especially in many kinds of national flags in the world, and there are many colors. It is said that in the middle of 50s, when China participated in the Bandung Conference, China asked our country to provide the national flag of Asian and African countries, and began to try out the printing and dyeing technology. 40 years later, I saw that there was little difference between the samples at that time and the current ones. At that time, the printing and dyeing of the flag was made by printing and dyeing. In 50s, the extraction technology is not perfect, for small manual enterprises is in the bud, so the general use of first white, then dye yellow, because they use direct dyes or salt based dyes, so color fastness is poor. But it was a big step better than the appearance of the slit. Owing to the quantitative supply of textile vouchers, the production of various flags is restricted. For this reason, the Ministry of textile industry designated Shanghai to undertake the supply of the national cotton flag cloth, which was stitched all over the country until the late 70s.
We look back at this history, mainly to explain that before the reform and opening up, except for political use of the flag, other kinds of flags are also negligible, so the research on the technology of the banner technology is not much, but since the early 80s, the situation has changed greatly. First of all, the variety of the flag has entered the market demand in an all-round way, and the fabric also tends to many varieties. The flag is used to turn the fabric from pure cotton to artificial fiber (commonly known as colored flag spinning) and silk power spinning. In order to improve the quality of the national flag and ensure the color fastness, the "national standard of the national flag" was formulated, especially after the implementation of the "Flag Law". To this end, the pure polyester silk like silk and wool like fabrics were developed by the disperse dyes, which made the technology of flag making into a new stage and gradually drew close to the international level.
Three. A brief description of the foreign flag making industry
1. data show that the development of the flag industry has a great relationship with the degree of industrialization. In the production of the national flags of all countries in the world, we have basically understood the general situation of the international production flag at present, simply saying that it is polarization. In Europe, the United States, Japan, Korea and the Taiwan and Hongkong regions of our country, the use of flags is very common in all strata and the flag industry is flourishing. In the United States, there is a national independent flag merchant association to coordinate the relationship between the manufacturer and the distributor; and a banner branch of the international industrial fabric Association, which specializes in the research and supply of the fabric of the flag production plant; and a "international flag union", which is published in different countries by the national standardization bureau to publish the technical regulations, color standards, and so on. But most developing countries basically don't have flag making businesses. All kinds of flags they use are ordered abroad.
2. of the world's national flags we have come into contact with, the fabric of the flag is basically synthetic, filament nylon and wool like fabrics. The weaving method is organically woven and knitted, and the thick weight of the fabric is around 150g/m2, used for indoor flags. It is said that this nylon fabric has been modified after six times. The fabric has the advantages of high strength, good dyeing performance and no wrinkle. The polyester and acrylic fiber of short fiber fabric has the effect of imitating the wool. It is the material to replace the flags of the wool fabric. It is not only high in strength, but also in weather resistance. It is the best material for plateau and marine flags. In addition, there are not many pure cotton fabrics, but no silk flags are used for making them.
3. in the process of technology, from the printing method, we think that it is also silk screen printing, but in the same color as the reverse side of the penetration, the accuracy of the plate and the definition of graphics, line points, outline is really admirable. It is also difficult to make a uniform color and no appearance defect on the large area of 3M * 2m, and it is also difficult. It is not stained and stained in its post-processing. At the same time, after special finishing, the appearance of the flag is smooth, soft and flat, very solemn. If there is no complete set of preparation, it is difficult to do. The stitching of flags is also more exquisite, such as four lines of stitches around flags (China's standard is two lines). At the same time, flag hanged fashion accessories are complete. No matter what type of suspension is used, there are different accessories, and they can be selected in artistic and grade.
Four, our gap
The rise of China's flag industry began in the early 80s. Although the foundation of the founding of the nation for more than 30 years, the equipment is very simple, except for the political use of the flag, and other flags. Since the reform and opening up, people's ideological and ideological understanding has changed greatly. As the banner of social psychology and art, the banner of the fringe has also developed. The problem is that our government and professional departments do not seize the opportunity to organize research and guidance institutions to develop guidance, but to form the current situation.
1. first is the fabric of flags, and it is very rare to make flags with pure cotton cloth. At present, it is popular in spring spinning, silk power spinning, Neth spinning, spring Asia spinning and other varieties. These fabrics are not designed for making flags and are available on the market when needed, relatively convenient, but not necessarily satisfied with the requirements of the flag to the material. In 90s, 100 of the polyester rich spun textile was developed. D low elastic polyester filament yarn is twisted and woven, although the above fabric has many advantages, but the application of disperse dye extraction technology is still a lot of trouble. The permeability, uniformity and brilliance of large area printed with large area are far from the international level.
One of the quality characteristics of the 2. flag is the consistency of color reverse, so two requirements should be taken into consideration when selecting the printing process: A direct printing must have strong permeability; B anti extraction process. The national, party, army and flag of our country all use the extraction process, and the flag of the more than 190 countries in the world and all kinds of flags have both extraction and direct printing. This is a difficult process and the majority of the flag making enterprises are not sufficient, so the printing flags are widely used. The coating technology has its advantages. It is not affected by the properties of the fabric, it is easy to operate and can be printed out in deep background. However, the shortcomings of the coating process are gradually exposed. First, the coating process has poor permeability, no double-sided effect, second hand feeling, flags fluttering, and the paint color has a certain adsorbability, and the contamination of dust in the air is big. And it's also poor in color fastness. So improve the banner of internal and external quality, must use the dye technology, which is a weak link in our flag industry.
Since the early 3.90, polyester silk disperse dyes are used to produce flags. Pure polyester dispersing process is a very normal process in printing and dyeing industry, and the extraction process of polyester is also mature, but they are scarce in the flag industry, not easy to coordinate in all aspects, one is fabric grey fabric, two is dyeing, and three is high temperature steaming. Which is the main equipment steaming machine, high temperature to 175~180 C, only by continuous steaming machine, but large investment. The temperature of the rounded high temperature and high pressure steamer can only reach 135 degrees centigrade, and the whole drawing is not good. Half pulling dyeing is the key. At present, although the semi drawing process has been used for three or four years, the qualified rate of the flag is still very low, and it is in a state of maintenance. The direct printing process of disperse dyes also involves equipment such as washing and stretching after treatment. These equipments are basically not available at present. The wool like flag is still lacking in finishing, which makes the flag sense and appearance performance not strong. Generally speaking, the polyester flag is gradually expanding, and the technology and technology need to be perfect. The flags of nylon fabric, except for some national flags, are not suitable for it, and the effect of the application is not good. In recent years, although there are nylon special paint printing pulp (water solubility, oil dosage forms), but not many flags, as for the printing with acid dyes, that is less, because the nylon silk screen printing has a lot of operational technical problems, at the same time, the post processing is not matching, the main need to be restricted by the equipment. We use the Basf Inc pie Lanier P slurry disperse dye, which is used as a paste with HEF and HVW thickening agent, and after printing at high temperature and high pressure, it can be free from washing process (simple washing), which is very favorable for enterprises with incomplete equipment. I think this is a development direction.
4. flag sewing and hanging devices are not coordinated, our flag is lacking in sewing, and the sewing equipment is special, such as stitching machine, multi needle sewing machine and so on. The method of hanging device is monotonous and inconvenient. People often buy flag for how to hang and worry, as for flag frame, flag, flag pole, flag top, flag ear, and so on, there are few varieties and lack of art. Most of these goods come from township enterprises or individual businesses. Therefore, we should pay much attention to them and develop them as a whole.
The last one:No Info